1. Brylee's big party is this weekend! I am super excited for it. It's not supposed to rain Saturday and actually be decent temperature wise! Here's a sneak peak at some of the fish cupcakes! Anybody want to come do all my dishes?! I hate them!
2. On Wednesday, Brylee and I had to run some errands to get the rest of the food for her party. Brylee knows she gets a donut hole at the grocery store. Makes shopping so much more enjoyable for both momma and Brylee! And some Caribou Coffee for momma didn't hurt either!
3. Brylee took 15 STEPS by herself Wednesday night! She probably would have taken more but we ran out of floor space to back up.
4. It's a long weekend this weekend! Dustin took tonight off so we get him all to ourselves 2 extra nights this weekend-yay for holiday weekends!
5. Where did this summer go? How is it back to school time already. And it kind of saddens me that Brylee will be heading to kindergarten in like 4 years!