Yeah...completely spaced out that one! Here's five things I'm loving this week.
1. Thanksgiving is next week already. Seriously where did November go. Wasn't it just Halloween? Like yesterday!
2. Dustin has a short work week next week and it's his birthday Friday! Nothing to exciting planned other than a road trip Friday night for Thanksgiving with my mom's family!
3. We have been busy doing lots of projects in the garage lately. Brylee enjoyed sneaking our colored pencils and coloring on everything she could find.
See the black case, Brylee decided the circle under the handle would look better green.
4. I finally made room on my phone so I could download iOS8. The last update did was iOS6 I think right after Brylee was born. Then my phone ran out of memory for some reason;) Anyway I am totally obsessed with taking timelapse videos! Seriously hilarious when Brylee is playing with toys or climbing stairs! Where has this been all my life!
5. Our couch has a black hole. We're losing nukey's in it left and right. This may come in handy when it's weening time though!