1. The Target dollar spot gets me. every. single. time. Dustin is lucky that we are moving across the country and we are getting rid of a lot of stuff other wise I would be buying everything. And I'm not even kidding!
2. Speaking of Target, while we were leaving the other day Brylee and I shared a chocolate chip frappe (sans coffee/caffeine) and Brylee totally wouldn't share. I don't blame her. It was good!
|Don't let her face fool you. She was plotting how to get out of the cart to sit on the big red balls!|
3. Brylee had been skipping a nap lately, but no naps mean earlier bed so I'm starting to be OK with it, although lately she's been so overtired (or going through a growth spurt) so she is waking up during the middle of the night asking for milk and not wanting to go back to sleep. So she's been
hogging the entire bed and leaving me with a sliver sleeping with me halfway through the night. Anyway Wednesday she was playing in her room after supper and all of a sudden it got really quiet and this is what we found when we went to check on her:)
|I love how she is holding her baby and Clifford on her couch of all things.|
4. Any one remember when I did this post? I'm still loving it! Brylee is going through a lock every door and shut it phase. Not an entirely big deal because we have keys to unlock them but the other day she locked her door and shut it but since we had this on her door I didn't have to panic on getting her door unlocked. It just slid open.
5. I do not like pumpkin. At all. But Dustin loves it. I found a fun pumpkin pancake recipe that I want to try because Brylee loves pancakes for breakfast. I also found these while grocery shopping one day. I picked them up for Dustin and Brylee so hopefully they are somewhat decent.