1. If you love candles you have to check out Candelles. This is my first candle from them but it won't be my last. It smells so amazing. I seriously wish there was a scratch and sniff button on the computer!
|Grenache Noir Tuxedo Candle|
2. We are busy planning our summer vacations. I am pretty sure that we will probably be gone more than we are home. (PS planners only work if you actually look at what you have coming up...I totally missed a doctors appt on Monday morning--oops..)
3. Brylee found this cereal at Wal-Mart the other day when we were shopping. She just couldn't #letitgo so we bought it for her. She only likes the marshmallows out of it #gofigure
4. Our yard is slowly turning green.
5. FunBites sent us a fun new food cutter to test out! I will be posting a full review and GIVEAWAY in a few weeks!!--I'll give you a hint--It's awesome!!
6. I just had to share this cute video of Brylee kissing her dolls good night!